5 Best Ways to Respond to a Compliment Politely
5种礼貌回应赞美的最佳方法
1. Thank you.
1. 谢谢你!
It’s straightforward, but it gets the job done! Sometimes there’s just no need to overthink it.
这句话看起来简单,但它能很好地回应赞美!有时候没必要想太多。
Simply saying “thank you” gets across everything you need to.
简单地说一句“谢谢”就能传达出你所想的一切。
It’s your way of saying you’ve accepted their compliment and you can move on and continue the conversation without any awkwardness.
这是你接受他们的赞美的方式,你可以继续谈话而不会感到尴尬。
2. Thanks for noticing.
2. 谢谢你的注意。
Sometimes people won t tell you your hair looks good, they might mention that it looks great in the new style you’ve had done.
有时候别人不会说你的头发看起来很好,他们可能会说你的新发型看起来很棒。
This shows that they’re paying attention and have noticed that you’ve done something different.
这表明他们在关注你,并注意到你做了一些不同的事情。
By thanking them in this way, you’re also showing that you’re grateful that they pay enough attention to you to notice.
通过这种方式感谢他们,你也在表达你对他们给予你足够关注的感激之情。
3. That means a lot to me.
3. 这对我很重要。
It may be that a close friend has said something really lovely to you, or that someone has said something sweet when you’re having a bad day.
可能是一个亲密的朋友对你说了一些让你感到非常愉快的话,或是当你心情不好的时候,有人对你说了一些甜蜜的话。
This response feels very genuine and shows that you care about what’s being said to you.
这样的回答让人感觉非常真诚,也表明你很在意别人对你说的话。
4. Thanks, that’s cheered me up.
4. 谢谢,这让我很高兴。
It’s always lovely that when people are told that someone feels better because of them.
被告知有人因为自己而变得更好了是一件让人愉快的事。
If you let someone know that their kind words have improved your day or made things easier for you when you’re not feeling confident,
如果你让别人知道,他们善意的话语改善了你的一天,或是在你感到不自信的时候让你的生活变得更轻松,
they’ll really feel like they’ve helped make a difference.
他们会真的觉得自己为某项改变做出了贡献。
You don’t need to go into why you felt so bad before,
你不需要解释为什么你以前感觉如此难过,
but just knowing that they’ve played a role in cheering you up will make them feel great.
只要知道他们在你振作的过程中发挥了作用,就会让他们感觉很棒。
5. I feel good today, too!
5. 我今天也感觉很好!
If you re worried that people might think you re hypocritical, you can be open about what you feel.
如果你担心人们会认为你虚伪,你可以坦诚地表达你的感受。
Besides, sharing that you feel good will make the other person feel valuable as you’re being honest with them.
此外,分享你的感觉会让对方觉得自己很有价值,因为你对他们诚实。
*本文图片来源于网络
本文地址:http://xiaoguoguo.dbeile.cn/quote/1289.html 多贝乐 http://xiaoguoguo.dbeile.cn/ , 查看更多